Thursday, August 22, 2013

NOTHING INTERESTING BUT SINCE YALL ASK FOR IT: BANGKOK YAWWWWW

 Feel so blessed and loved each time I look at this :')

Travelled with Makmak, a good friend of mine and subsequently met up with other friends there

Purita is where Makmak's friend, Grace lived.
It's also near the cafe that serves really nice food which y'all will see in my vlog later.

 I am very open to street food. I am not afraid. I will try anything.

 Was mouthing something I'm not even sure what

Waiting to get our nails done hehehehe
And yes, I got what I want ^^

The weather's very dry in Bangkok so it's a must for mask every night before I sleep.

All refreshed!

 
 Dress from RunwayBandits!
They ship worldwide hehe

BKK is always wet past evening

Makmak watched Conjuring the night before she came to BKK
so she told me this on the very first night, 
"Babe, I saw a woman cradling a baby next to you last night while you're asleep"


... ok babe

At first I didn't really like this photo of me, was hesitant if I should post it
and apparently, some said it's the best photo of me so okay... hahahahhaha

 
Went to the much-raved about Mr Jones Orphanage.
Yes, the ambience was amazing but the cake I ordered was so-so only.

Truly exhausted that night.
Went to check out the clubs.
And going to club in Bangkok on a Wed is like going to club in Singapore on a Thurs.
It was really weird....

 THIS. THIS COCONUT SHAKE IS A MUST HAVE EVERYDAY.
IT'S SO SO SO SO SO SO SO GOOOOOOOOOD. OMG. 

So yeah, basically it's almost like that everyday

Went to Escape Hunt with the boys.
A place I didn't regret going and would recommend everyone to go!
And I'll definitely go back again the next time I'm in Bangkok!

This is my group's facilitator and she told me that I was really good at this game.
And I said, "Actually every girl is secretly a private detective because the boys made them so."

Went to Soi Cowboy, the area infested with stripclubs (and horny men)(plus a few curious girls).

You'll hear all about it on my vlog
So just continue scrolling...

 THIS. HAPPENS. TO. BE. THE. BEST. THING. I'VE. HAD. IN. BANGKOK.

Met up with Nat, childhood friend form Malaysia!
So glad to see her after so so so long hehehe.

Have been wanting to try coconut ice-cream but this was so-so only :-(
Didn't manage to try the popular or said to be the best one in Chatuchak.




OK SO HERE'S WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR
THE BKK VLOG
ENJOY~~ HEHEHE












No comments :

Post a Comment