Wednesday, August 21, 2013

MAKE UP PRODUCTS VLOG






Yes, I haven't been feeling well.
Yes, my eyelid sticker is distracting.
Yes, who cares I was home anyway.
Yes, I made an effort to do this though I don't have to.
Please understand that I am not earning like all the other bloggers because I don't want to be commercialized. So be a friend and not a reader instead, to spare a thought and give me some space as to when I would like to put up an entry because I'd like to see this as a platform for sharing and not solely for your entertainment. It's difficult to churn out all the subtitle text for this video cause it's by far my longest video. The sound was pretty soft and I was afraid the construction noise would get in the way so... yeah. That's why I took so long. I've been really busy. Today's my good friend's birthday. I'm so excited to throw her the surprise we've planned. Hope it goes smoothly. 

OK BYE FOR NOW!!!



3 comments :

  1. Hey Irina :)
    I really like you and support you!
    Hope you will come to HK and I would love to meet you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you're so sweet! I'll definitely let you know if I'm gg to HK for hols then maybe you can show me around hehehehe :>

      Delete
    2. yeah sure :) Check out my blog http://vbyelainechung.blogspot.hk/
      Hope we can get to know each other hehe:)

      Delete