Sunday, April 21, 2013

MOVIE #1: BEFORE SUNRISE



This Sunday has been pretty amazing. I've never stayed in bed till 4plus in the evening before, and I did so today. Wish I could stay in longer actually. I should have. Then, I finally finished watching Before Sunrise. It's been on my to-do list since forever. 

Here're some of my fave scenes:




******************************
  





******************************




******************************




******************************




******************************




******************************





0:25 onwards

I am such a sucker for such things.


I love how this whole entire movie is based on purely real-life conversation.
It's so raw and real. Sometimes director shouldn't complicate things because simple things like this is beautiful too. It might seem boring to some of you, but I am someone who relates very deeply to dialogues and lyrics, so maybe that's why I enjoy this particular movie.






4 comments :

  1. Hello, where do you watch your movies at? All these underrated films. Do you buy the DVD or? :) thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened between you and J? I always thought that you guys would last. Like nothing bad would ever happen to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've broken up. But we are still friends, which is pretty amazing. We are still learning to cope with all this ups and downs. If we survive, you'll see us again pretty soon. IF :-)

      Delete