Saturday, July 14, 2012

GIRLS



YET ANOTHER WORDY POST...





Managed to meet up with my girls today! We had an impromptu movie date, Chernobyl Diaries! I expected it to be better, so I'd only give it a 2.5 out of 5. If you are considering to watch, think again... haha. Well, it ain't thaaaaaat bad but Vampire Hunter is definitely much better /wink.


Anyway, it was a well-spent day with Sham, Huisze and Jeremy. Glad that we did this today. It can never be bad with my girls around ☺☺☺


Each time I'm out with them, I'm amazed by how far we've come. I used to never had luck with people I regarded as friends in secondary school. You can never imagine the horror/nightmare/shit that I went through; all the backstabbing, hypocrites, dramas, lies, masks, etc. They were really exhausting: mentally, physically, spiritually whatever. Then again, they made me a lot stronger. And also thanks to them, I learn to count on my girls. 


How long have we been friends? More than 6 years!!! (oh boy how time flies)
If only relationship could sustain like friendship, wouldn't that be nice? Haha but, I think it is a lot easier to be my friend than my boyfriend.


Thank you guys for always being the closest to me even when we are being separated by the different stages of life, being in different tertiary schools and all.


Thank you guys for holding onto our friendship, for never be like “Eh, things change, people change” and drift away vaguely because we’re victims of circumstances. We all get distant to a certain degree when we make huge transitions but you guys didn’t let me get very far and always keep me rooted to the ground. And I like that.


Thank you guys for taking care of me in every way possible, for being there when no one else was or wanted to be and when you guys didn’t have to. You guys are always understanding even when I didn’t call for weeks because I was too busy being a 'walking hanger' or someone’s girlfriend. And yet, you guys are always ever-ready to pick up my heart-splinters when things get predictably messed up. You guys were and are there for everything, no bargaining or explanations needed. 


Thank you guys for being different than everyone else, different from the friends who are only there for the fun things, the art museums and shopping and clubs and movies and the good times. You guys stick around for the bad too. Thank you guys for always being fun even when we’re not having fun. I don’t know how else to explain that but yeah.


Thank you guys for believing in me when I was too weak and exhausted to believe in myself. Thank you guys for pushing me, for repeating those affirmations that don’t mean anything in inspirational movies/films/posters but mean everything when y'all say them. 


Thank you guys for always knowing who I am and reminding me of that when I forget. Thank you guys for being genuinely concerned with the outcome of my life and always listening, even when y'all are in fact, tired. 


I can’t think of many other people I’d actually take a bullet for. 
I’d actually do it for the both of you. And I mean what I said. 


Okay, goodnight girls. See y'all real soon! ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment