Monday, May 14, 2012

JUST ANOTHER RANT




"She is my good friend... till she has a boyfriend."

I don't wanna say this, but I hope I am not morphing into one of these because I've never liked this kind of girls. Till today, I still think one should never prioritize their boyfriends waaaay ahead of their friends. Don't get me wrong, it's perfectly okay to prioritize. I love my boyfriend a lot. 
As much as I do, he also knows that my friends are equally important to me as well. 

Those awful days when I got hurt by jerks; at my almost-lowest point, it was my friends who got me through. So why would I turn my back against them just cause I'm attached now? 

And if ever, (touch wood) my boyfriend were to leave me...
It's gonna be my friends who got my back (again).

Don't come running back to friends, when you have no one else just cause your boyfriend fails you. Friends aren't your back up plans. Even though we promise to always be there for you, think about those times when we needed you, yet you had your boyfriend first. 

#justsaying

Ain't referring to anyone in particular. Don't be sensitive k?



No comments :

Post a Comment