Sunday, April 01, 2012

LEO + SCORPIO

Whooooooosh!

Time flies! And yes, it's the second month already hehehe. 

This second month has been really interesting I'd say. I've learned so much more about you and vice versa. I love how you are slowly opening up to me, and I appreciate that. I like it when you share things. Knowing those things, makes me feel like I'm part of your life and I like that ☺☺☺



Look at this silly sweetpie. 
He got my heart. He got my heart good.


Somehow this second month seems really looooong. It didn't feel like a month, but moreeeee. 
My friends asked me the other day,
"Hey how long you two been tgt?" 
"2 months!"
"Only 2 months? Gee.. I thought it's longer than that."

Well... I thought so too, cause it feels like time stood still for me when I'm with you.





Wanted a Pokeflute just to wake you from sleep. Learnt how to smack new cigg pack. 
Played Dota for the very first time. Your hilarious drunktard moments. Slept on my lap. Smoked in the cab. Sent me home at 7am. Big bear hug. Koala hug. Saw you in specs. 
USS trip. Changed DP together. Pizza Hut. Underwater World. 
Clubbing bet (Hooters VS Timbre). 
Modern Family. Sakae Sushi.


I love you, the Phil-alike.


P/S I hope I can keep up with posts like that and not get lazy halfway. Hehe. ✌

First month: http://74hours.blogspot.com/2012/02/truly-something.html


No comments :

Post a Comment