Sunday, February 26, 2012

SOMETHING I FEEL STRONGLY FOR


I have strong yet flexible opinions on things. I am not easily influenced or swayed by others' beliefs. 

One of the things I've always believed is that if it's meant to be, it will always be.
It's almost the same as, what's yours will eventually be yours. No point keeping what's not. 



Couples who are meant to be, have the ability to find their way back to each other; as if they're naturally drawn to each other. Even if they were to lose each other over something unpleasant, somehow they'll just mend back the gap. 

As silly as this is going to sound, I think that everyone is born in a pair (male + female); they're also attached to each other with an invisible string. This string is designed to keep them near to each other and find their way back to each other when they are lost. 

And only time will tell, who'll be the one finding their way back to you.





CHALLENGE POST: http://74hours.blogspot.com/2012/02/solution.html
CHALLENGE #1: http://74hours.blogspot.com/2012/02/5-ways-to-win-my-heart.html

No comments :

Post a Comment