Saturday, February 11, 2012

SO, BASICALLY....




“There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally,
in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” - Sarah Dessen


Okay, so here's a short photo update for this week. Now that I look back, I think this week has been really eventful. And I'm really glad to have pulled through. 
I am finally done with all my (shit) presentations!!!! Woohoo!!!

Next week, study break.
And the following week, 2 exam papers. 
Le sigh.

I want to get over and done with this ASAP man!!!! No joke.

"This" obviously refers to school, but sadly, I have one more year to go. 
So time, please do what you have to do, which is fly. 
They say time flies in a blink of an eye. So please do what you best.
Tyvm.

Have you been noticing the moon lately? It was really gorgeous yesterday.
Sometimes, I think it's amazing how we are all looking at the same moon. 
I mean some planet has 9 moons?! Haha.

Naaaaah, good things must share! Kekeke. I still miss the chocolate meltz though.
McD, faster bring it backkkkk!!!! WO YAOOOO~

Then my boyfriend brought me to Chips for the very first time. I felt like an oddball there, cause it is definitely not where my social circle would hang out. Despite feeling awkward, I'm glad to have spent every single minute with him there that day. I love it when he's high. He is really affectionate. Haha.

And then, Charles and Alex managed to convince me to watch Star Wars with them. In case you don't know, I sorta "boycott" okay wait, wrong word... hmm, I don't bother watching Harry Potter, Lord of The Ring, Star Wars etc, cause I know I wouldn't like them. And true enough, while watching Star Wars 3D, I fell asleep at the most crucial part towards the end. HAHAHAHA. I really can't help it. Now all the Harry Potter, Lord of the Ring and Star Wars fans gonna hate me and be like WAAIIIIIIIII?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!! 

Went for suntanning session with my beloved, Huisze
yesterday afternoon when the sun was mad glaring and strong. On such impulse.

I couldn't even open my eyes properly. Yes, that bright. That bad.


And at the end of the day, look at my obvious tanline. Holy crap! Hahahaha.
I didn't expect it to be that obvious yknow. 

And even my phone couldn't handle the heat. I bet you didn't know this exist right?
I didn't know too... till yesterday. Yeap. Hahaha.



After Miss Sixty show. While having our High Tea @ Orchard Hotel. Kekeke.

Love this two munchkins :*


Look at my eyebags. This week's been hell.
Irregular hours of sleep and bla shit.
It's a must catch up on my beauty sleep now.


So yeah! That's about it. Will continue with the DAY 30 Challenge soon! Hehehehe. 
Hope y'all are having a good week yeh! Love love love! Muah!!!! :*



OH OH... I LOVE YU TZIN :$



No comments :

Post a Comment