Friday, February 17, 2012

SHAME CRUSH


DO YOU REMEMBER 
MY TO-DO LIST 
FROM THE PREVIOUS HOLIDAY???

One of them is 'Ice-skating' and I can finally strike that off!!! 'Cause I went ice-skating w J on Vday. Had my very 1st ice-skating session with my Redcamp friends donkey years back, and then the 2nd session with Huisze long long time ago as well, and then I told myself, the next trip has gotta be with my boyfriend. And yay! My tiny mini wish came true. Hurhur.


So, for Vday... 
Guess what he gave me eh? 
You wouldn't be able to guess/believe. Hahahaha.


*
*
*
*
**
*

*
*
*
*
*
*

*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*


THAT SILLY BOY GAVE ME FISHES IN THIS SMALL TANK!!!!
How cute? Most interesting gift I've ever gotten. Hahahaha.

There were three fishes at first: 2 kissing fish + 1 goldfish.

Like what my uncle predicted, the kissing fish pecked/kissed the goldish to death :'( 
In less than 24 hours eh. That's damn sad. And I had to get rid of the dead fish. Urgh.

I'm pretty happy w the two kissing fish right now. They seem happy as well. At least they seem more willing to eat the food I feed them now. Hahahaha. I sorta feel like a mom now. The first thing I do when I home nowadays is to check on my babies to see if they're okay, and then feed them. Haha.

Sweetpie, thank you so much for everything you planned on Vday.
I appreciate every single bit of effort you put in + the gift too.




The way his eyes smile. The messy, thick yet charming eyebrows.
The way his hair never falls perfectly in place. The silly and goofy laughter.
The subtle beer belly I love to play with. Every lil' thing about him: ♥.♥





2 comments :

  1. When you're in love, nothing else matters <3
    I kinda miss that kinda feeling too, except that I couldn't give two f-cks about it at this point on my life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. There will be pros and cons to both status: single and in relationship.
      I guess, it depends on what you want right now :-) It's cool to be single too!
      Your friends can always shower you the right amount of love as well!!!! hehehe <3

      Delete