Sunday, February 26, 2012

HEY SUNDAY


HOLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA~~~~~




I AM BACK!!!! FINALLY IT'S HOLIDAYS NOW!!!

My paper ended on Thursday, but I have been so caught up and busy to even blog ☹
Well, so here's the weekly update heh.


Before all the mugging/revision, took up my last gig: Dr. Georgia Lee's Gorgeous Decadence IV.
It's her birthday party. We were all supposed to be her look-a-like. That explains the wigs isn't it? Haha.

P.S If you don't know who's Georgia Lee. You can Google her.


And then the mugging + procrastination of course.


And then some encouragement from Leet if I do well for my papers.
He knows it will work cause it's in yellow.
Then again, I want to do well for myself and not for the reward.
Still, thoughts that count. So thank you yeh!!!!


In the midst of all the studying, I went to do some research on pets.
Cause I've been wanting to adopt cat! I doubt my mom allows though.
I want it bad. This especially!!!
So cute right, wait no, it's exotic actually.


After my first paper, shag + slight satisfaction


Then it's Thursday and done with papers!!!
As usual, I came up with to-do list for this holiday. Look at no.8
Leet requested for me to Skype with him everyday. And obviously
I haven't been fulfilling it cause like I said, I've been busy. So sorry if you're seeing this!


Look at how Leet photobombs me through Whatsapp. Hahaha.



ANDDDDD,

HERE IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE WEEK!!!!!!


I COOKED. 

HAHAHA. Yes, it is quite a big thing cause I don't usually cook. The last time I cooked was for Food and Nutrition lesson in Secondary 2. So yes, this is quite a big deal. Thats why my granny was kinda taken aback. And the reason why I could get myself to do it was simply because of Huisze and my boyfriend. Hehehe. Huisze came over to meet me.

Without her and her expertise in cooking, I wouldn't dare to cook myself.
And that, my boyfriend, he loves Korean food. He gave me a container full of kimchi the other time.
I didn't know what to do with it. And Huisze suggested Kimchi Fried Rice, and voilaaaaa~  


All the ingredients.

Huisze frying the hotdogs.


Looks good enough for you? Hehe.

Huisze very happy with the end result!!! Hehehe.

And then, I surprised my boy at void deck with the kimchi fried rice. He finished it all and thought it's not bad!!! ☺☺☺ Super happy and glad 'cause not only it's my first time, but the satisfaction I got was overwhelming. Never thought I would go far, or do so much for someone. 
Nothing is more satisfying than that.

Love you, silly.

The wise Simsimi has spoken hahaha.


This was for a press conference show for the upcoming Audi Fashion Festival that will be happening in March/April. This show was really depressing for me. I was kinda disappointed at myself because I was late and did not meet the call time. Call time was 645am that day. 
I was supposed to be up at 515am. My alarm did not go off. I woke up at 7plus. 
There was no miss calls, no texts. I was panicking real bad. 

"Why weren't there calls?"
"Why is no one rushing me?"
"Am I cancelled for the show that's why no one is calling me?"

It's not as if I chose to be overslept cause I didn't even hear the alarm. So I texted my agent and took a cab down. The traffic was bad. When I arrived there, I was 2 hours and 15mins late. Terrible, really terrible. Very disappointed at myself. No doubt the client was angry, I don't know if they'll book me ever again. But this is honestly an accident, I don't know if I should call it a mistake cause why wouldn't the alarm ring when I've set it correctly, isn't it? 

The heartbreaking part was that the client told me this:
"Other clients spoke well about you. I wish to groom you at first. Now,.. I don't know anymore."

I really wish I could turn back time.
They say everything happens for a reason. 
I don't know what is the reason for this yet. 
Unjustifiable. 

But later part of the day wasn't so bad. After that show, I had another gig. 
Met up with Dacy. She's really nice and fun to be with.
 After that, I went to Clarke Quay to find my boy. We went to Rebel together
and had an amazing time. He somehow has the ability make me forget about my woes.
:')



And lastly, yesterday I went to meet Sham G. after so longggg since I last met her.
All I could say is Sham has grown up since sec sch hehehe. 
Didn't manage to take a picture with her. But, I'll definitely see her again soon. 
And will take one to show y'all how she looks like now. She's such a beauty to me.





Long update eh?
Hehehe. Have a great Sunday everyone!
:*




No comments :

Post a Comment