Monday, January 30, 2012

Signs That You're Into Someone


Was bumming around reading all the articles, and then I came across this article,

Generic Things Everyone Does When Falling In Love by Talia Ralph

which I thought was quite interesting. When I was reading, I felt kinda guilty that whatever she wrote/thought was kinda spot-on. Hahaha. I think girls in general are kinda homogenous isn't it? 




These are the two signs I picked out from the lot and the ones I felt most guilty about.



1. Agonizing over ending things with your crush... even before y'all started. Classic move right? I am always like that. I have to list out all the pros and cons. Play out all the scenes to see if things will work out with between my partner and I. And of course, they say 'prepare for the worst' right? So I'll tend to think the extreme and come up with million reasons why we wouldn't work out and yeah. Still, at the end of the day, I'm still hopelessly in love. 

2. Checking your horoscope compatibility. We all been through this, haven't we? I for one, is pretty much a horoscope addict. Hahahaha. I don't believe it entirely, but I just love knowing it. It's the sense of security and assurance I get from it when I know I've a good horoscope match with my partner. However, most of us are always in denial when things don't go our way, isn't it? Haha. Well, at least, it's like that for me. 



Besides these two points, there are obviously more. If you wish to check them out, here it is: http://thoughtcatalog.com/2012/generic-things-everyone-does-when-falling-in-love/ 

Have a nice day! I swear this is such a random entry.

No comments :

Post a Comment