Friday, January 27, 2012

LIL' MISS SUNSHINE



Why do Marriages always get such a bad name huh?


I don't like how the married couples nowadays easily see divorce as an answer to end all the pain. It's not true. The pain will still be there even after you're separated because it's unfinished business. There is proper no closure (in my opinion, it's a legal closure but what about emotional?).

Even, if there the divorce is handled properly, and there is closure, you'll still be upset and disturbed right? I mean, how can you end it all, when you had already given your heart away to someone you thought who'll never let you down. 

It's sad how the wedding vows are taken so lightly. They exist for a reason yknow. 

#justsaying



Really love this. 


 I like people with depth, I like people with emotion, I like people with a strong mind, an interesting mind, a twisted mind, and also someone that can make me smile.

- Abbey Lee Kershaw 







P/S Something really random. I wanna get the bikinis below.
So cute right! But each piece is near 200. Lol.





Oh wellll...... 

Have a nice day! ☺

No comments :

Post a Comment