Monday, January 30, 2012

DEAF EAR



How have y'all been? I haven't been active eh. Last weekend had been really eventful. The series of events that happened was really well, I would say... unexpected and I learnt a lot from it. Sometimes, I guess God is really putting me through tests. It gets harder each time because He knows I can handle and I'll emerge stronger. And when I can't handle, He always have His ways. He sends me angels and I think they happen to be my friends. ♡

Really thankful for Yingying, got close to her recently
and she's an amazing amazing girlfriend to have. 


And of course, my other friends as well. This time in particular, my guy friends. 


Dennis, Charles and Alex
Thank you so much for always putting in effort to meet me. 
I know I can be damn lazy sometimes. Hahaha.

It was 4am in US and surprisingly Leet was
still awake then when I needed to rant.
So, thank you (once again).

And Dennis, thank you for putting up
w me on Friday and Sunday. Kekeke.
Enjoy yourself in army k!!!! 3 days 1 pack uh. 
Call me when you need someone in there, 
it's my turn to be a friend k!!!



Deactivated my Facebook yesterday. Don't want to see things.
Don't want to know things. Don't want to hear things. Just don't. 
I wish to live in a world of fantasy so keep your reality away from me.
I see what I want, I want what I see and that is all okay by me.



P.S It's gonna be 4am in the morning. It's not a good thing. 


No comments :

Post a Comment